Looking to give back to the frontline workers in your community? We are excited to announce Remodel for Reason!
We are all experiencing difficult, unprecedented times. Most of us are working from home, but doctors, nurses, and other frontline workers are working extra hard to keep us healthy and safe by putting their own lives at risk.
What is Remodel for Reason?
We were nominated by the creators of the Remodel for Reason project, Paint Track Painting Services, to participate. The mission of the project is to give back to COVID-19 healthcare professionals and frontline workers by offering complimentary painting services as a token of our appreciation.
What is offered in the prize?
- 1 winner
- The winner will be offered a 1 to 2 day, all-inclusive painting service
- The painting service is up to $1500 value
- The painting service will be carried out in early fall
What are the rules for nominating someone?
- Must be located in the Seattle area
- Must explain what you/the nominee is doing on the front lines to support the community during COVID-19
How do I enter?
Below you can fill out the form to nominate yourself or someone you know to be considered for the Remodel for Reason Project.
Nomination Form: https://forms.gle/VvVaEXew55127pzVA
If you are a contractor looking to participate, fill out the form below.
Contractor Form: https://forms.gle/bUxmjra6xHLEEMtt8