Post updated 10/4/2021
In light of COVID-19, the following are the most current measures that Sound Painting Solutions is taking to protect our employees’ and customers’ safety.
- While we do not currently have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate at Sound Painting Solutions, we strongly encourage vaccination amongst our employees and provide additional paid time off to attend vaccination appointments as well as for any recovery time, should the employee experience side effects.
- Employees will be required to quarantine if they experience any symptoms of respiratory illness, or have had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- We are requiring that any clients who may be experiencing symptoms themselves notify us so that we may postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects.
- Employees have been instructed to wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
- Employees are required to wear face masks whenever working indoors. They may use their own masks or masks provided by us.
- Employees will be provided with disinfectant cleaner and have been instructed to clean frequently touched surfaces, such as door knobs.
- All employees are trained on these guidelines. Crew leaders are permitted and encouraged to send any noncompliant team members home for the day. Crew leaders must also submit a safety report to Management to certify compliance with all safety guidelines.
We are committed to doing all we can to protect the health and livelihoods of our staff and our clients. We are proud to say that, since the beginning of the pandemic, we have not identified any outbreaks connected to one of our work sites.
We deeply appreciate the support of our local community through these uncertain times.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.