Post updated 11/17/2022
In light of COVID-19, the following are the most current measures that Sound Painting Solutions is taking to protect our employees’ and customers’ safety.
- Sound Painting Solutions, LLC strongly encourages vaccination amongst our employees and provides additional paid time off for our employees to attend vaccination appointments (first dose, second dose, or booster/s) as well as for recovery time, should the employee experience side effects.
- Employees will be required to isolate/test according to CDC guidelines if they experience symptoms of COVID-19.
- Employees will be required to wear a mask and monitor for symptoms if have had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- As mask mandates are no longer in effect, our employees are not required to wear masks while working. However, our clients may request that the crew members working in their home are masked, and we will gladly oblige. We provide masks to our crews as needed.
- We request that any clients who is be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to notify us so that we may postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects.
- Employees have been instructed to wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
- All employees are trained on these guidelines. Crew leaders are encouraged to send noncompliant team members home for the day. Crew leaders must also submit regular safety reports to certify compliance with all safety guidelines.
We are committed to doing all we can to protect the health and livelihoods of our staff and our clients. We are proud to say that, since the beginning of the pandemic, we have not identified any outbreaks connected to one of our work sites.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.