Post updated 7/6/2021
In light of COVID-19, the following are the most current measures that Sound Painting Solutions is taking to protect our employees’ and customers’ safety.
- In accordance with the American Rescue Plan, we will provide emergency paid time off and paid FMLA for employees who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or are caring for a family member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. We will also provide pay to any employees receiving or recovering from their first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. This is in addition to the paid leave our company already provides.
- Employees will be required to quarantine if they experience any symptoms of respiratory illness, or have had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- We are requiring that any clients who may be experiencing symptoms themselves postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects.
- Employees have been instructed to wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
- Employees will be provided with face masks and will be required to wear them whenever working indoors.
- Employees will be provided with disinfectant cleaner and have been instructed to clean frequently touched surfaces, such as door knobs.
- All employees are trained on these new guidelines. Crew leaders are permitted and encouraged to send any noncompliant team members home for the day. Crew leaders must also submit a safety report to Management to assure compliance with all safety guidelines.
We are committed to doing all we can to protect the health and livelihoods of our staff and our clients. We are proud to say that, since the beginning of the pandemic, we have not identified any outbreaks connected to one of our work sites.
We deeply appreciate the support of our local community through these uncertain times.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.